Our Ethos, Aims and Values
Noak Bridge Primary School aims to provide children with rich and memorable experiences to foster a love of learning so that they become successful learners, confident individuals and most importantly well-rounded, responsible citizens, in an environment where everyone feels safe, happy, valued and respected.
We promote an ethos of ‘Excellence, Growth and Achievement’:
We want everyone to achieve personal excellence – to be the best they can be.
To grow as individuals, in all aspects of life.
To raise levels of achievement, and become life-long learners.
Our aims for all children are that they….
- should be safe, secure and happy in school.
- have equal access to the curriculum.
- acquire the necessary English and Maths skills in order to raise levels of achievement within and beyond the National Curriculum.
- develop attributes, skills and knowledge to become life-long learners.
- experience a broad and balanced curriculum.
- experience consistently good teaching, a stimulating learning environment and ongoing active parental interest and support.
- develop an appreciation of the importance of responsible behaviour, courtesy and consideration for others.
- develop their spiritual, moral and cultural development in order to prepare them to become valued members of an ever-changing, multi-cultural society.
Our Core Values:
In order to become well rounded citizens we promote and encourage children to be:
- An effective communicator